Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Otis, I now have a new user name -- changed from BallyWho? to 1957Chevy. Still the same old mike, but with a new user name! :D

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Mike. I did notice a little glitch with the page, so I'll be working on that but it's a pretty good start. Did you try clicking on the 57 pics to go to the other pages?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I should get a BIG rebate from my homeowner's insurance co., don't you think!? :p

I think I tracked down the bug.

Thanks for checking on it for me, Mike

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! It's a work in progress right now. I plan to make it a bit more extensive and also include some links to other great car sites, like this one!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Too bad it's not a 2dr, or too bad it's not a convertible, but never too bad it's not a 56, at least not yet! :)

I continue to have some problems with my site, so anyone who has a chance to run through it and let me know if it works, I'd be appreciative.

To navigate through the site, you need to click on photos -- the one in the upper right goes to the home page or to the 'welcome page' if you're already on the home page. The photo in the middle of the home page takes you to the photos page, and the photo in the middle of the welcome page takes you to the movie page.

Try it out, it's kinda fun. And please let me know if you notice anything unusual. Thanks a million!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not yet. I've had some funny stuff happen, for example, all of a sudden the homepage wouldn't load my images at all. Also, funny directories that I deleted last night reappeared today. I fixed my index.html file to find the images, and it seems to work for now. I'm taking it one step at a time here.

I was wondering, the original home directory had templates in it, but when you transferred everything for me (thanks!) those disappeared. I can't seem to set up pages using your editor, and if I use mine then I have re-upload tons of files. I'll play around a little more and let you know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.