Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remembering 9/11 today. Fly your American flag! Lets take a moment to reflect on the lives lost on this day and the lives lost since. :gba:

·
Registered
67,750 Posts
:flag6::gba::flag6:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Twelve years ago we witnessed one of the most tragic acts of terror the world has seen. Today we pause to remember the nearly 3,000 innocent victims who lost their lives on September 11, 2001.

Let us reflect on the brave men and women who continue to risk their lives to ensure our safety and let us remember those who have lost their lives in the line of duty.

The devastation of 9/11 will forever be etched into our minds and we will always remember the heroism displayed by our police, fire and emergency services. We pay tribute to the fallen and we pray for their families. We continue to be inspired by the way people came together, searching for survivors, offering a helping hand and risking their own lives to save another.

Today is about unity and the pride we have for serving our country and helping our neighbours.

Paul

·
Registered
7 Posts
Being in my 60's and a Nam Vet, I reflect back at all those that we need to give our thanks too for giving their lives so we can be live in such a GREAT COUNTRY. Our blessings and prayers to those that have lost loved one's in all our historical tragedies.

·
Administrator
66,151 Posts
We have been watching a lot of documentaries on the Towers lately, the stories from families, firemen and many people that were present that day.

They all believed that there was no chance of the towers coming down so the urgency to get out was not important.

:gba: to the men and women who had fallen

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I can never forget the feeling of that day - which stayed with me for years, and it isn't really gone yet. Never forget.

·
Registered
283 Posts
When I was a kid I worked on those buildings going up. The steel work was massive. I still can't believe they're gone.:gba:

John

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I've flown our flag every day (depending on the weather) since 9/11. I started doing it the day after and some of my neighbors eventually noticed and joined in. I've gone through a couple of flags since, and it makes me proud to see all the flags flying when you go down our street.

A lot of people must have forgotten how ruthless the terrorists can be. That can be the only reason that people are so split on whether or not to do something about chemical weapons. Too many nut jobs in this world have power and we have to be aware every second. :flag6:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts