Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help Needed
I have the long front floor brace rusted out in my hardtop. The Dan chuck catelog lists the part as item 1381 and but says ex convertable and hard top.

It then shows item 2921 and 2920 as the ends of this brace.
I need to know if these ends will fit my hard top as the diagram looks a bit different to underneath my car.

I really need to order these sections ASAP so some help info would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mate
yeah going to call em tomo but want to make sure i am looking at the right parts.
how do u find the prices from a aust supllier compared to the usa guys plus postage ??
Cheers

·
Registered
132 Posts
mate
yeah going to call em tomo but want to make sure i am looking at the right parts.
how do u find the prices from a aust supllier compared to the usa guys plus postage ??
Cheers
Not too bad I reckon, But I am a bit lazy and dont mind paying a little extra. Exchange rates, import taxes and the hassle of chasing lost/missing postage does my head in so im happy to let someone else have the headache.:D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So can anybody clarify for me if the ends of the dan chuck 1381 will fit my 4 door hard top becaause i keep getting conflicting answers that the floor brace on the 4 door is unique.
Cheers

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
NOBODY reproduces the long center brace for the 4 door hardtop!
Nor any parts of it!(I will check the Danchuk parts{maybe I've missed a new part}.I need just the ends on mine.
It is unique and almost impossible to find used in usable condition.
I need one myself.
Contact E.Triggs(member here)I believe he had one,but last I heard,he was selling his cars and parts.
Mike.:bowtieb::)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts