Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Great community here. I am primarily observing, but soaking a lot up.
I am looking for recommendations on shops in or near Atlanta, GA that have experience in trifives and cam perform suspension, motor, trans, and a few other drive train modernizations. In high school I drove a ‘55 hardtop, and it has been stored and not driven for the last 14 years (right after 350 sbc engine rebuild). It is now time to get that bad boy back on the road - and I am thinking coil overs and control arms, sway bars, new brakes, new steering, new trans, likely a new rear, and the engine gone through.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I hope you have deep pockets. Do you have some kind of budget. Sorry to say this but any shop that advertises restoration will milk you till your broke. LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all for the feedback. Let me please re-phrase the inquiry a bit - does anyone in the georgia area have a recommendation for a good mechanic with experience with tri-fives doing the above-mentioned kind of work? I would love to create a relationship with a trustworthy shop as this project will take shape over time.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts