Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,I have my 2dr. hrdt.in the shop getting a complete floor trunk panel and all the wheel wells,and inner fenders in the rear.They were going good until they got busy.Now I'm getting a little anxious.Seems like there dragging their feet a little.So far the work he has done looks great.Went today to check and he has the trunk pan tacked.Hope by Friday he has the complete floor done.I switched frames from a 4dr sedad for the 2dr. hrdtp.What a job,and then I forgot to remove the 2 extra braces.Guess I;ll have to add them later.I had the frame powdercoated and things are starting to look up.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
You can have it quickly or done correctly but not usually both.....If he's doing a nice job,I'd try to be patient....as hard as that may be ;)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I think it's really cool that you're getting someplace! Congrats on the progress even if it is a little slower than you expected.

·
Administrator
49,371 Posts
I can promise you that if it`s a shop that does insurance work, they will do that first since that pays a whole lot better than the classic car work will. Thats why it`s hard to get a regular paint and body shop to repaint an old car.
Terry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.