Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking about having a classic car since I got married 38 years ago. I retired last December, kid's married and on their own, and this 56 Chev 210 Townsman 4-door wagon showed up :) All stock with original 265 V8, three on the tree and dual exhaust. It was restored in 1990 by the owner, who's father handed it down to him in 1977. My son found it and was going to buy it, but with a family of two boys, now was not the time, so let's ask Dad. My wife said she has been hearing about a classic car since we been married, so go buy it! Now I am happy and so is our son. I have owned the car all of one month, now I have an on going project, loving it! I just waxed it, and we have local shows coming up, and will enter the car as an "on going project".
Back later with updates.

Retired Guy's Toy

Attachments

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:sign0016: to Trifive.com. :congrats: on the purchase of the wagon. She looks nice. Drive her and enjoy the shows. :tu :party0031:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive from another 56 owner:wavey:Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Welcome! Nice wagon! Plenty of nice folks around here.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to trifivedotcom. I say you are more lucky to have an understanding good wife than undertaking a good looking '56 Chevy Wagon.:sign0016:

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016: from another washingtonian.

Looks like you found yourself a nice wagon.:tu

Glad you found us:D

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello Retired guy
welcome aboard
Nice wagon
enjoy...:)

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
:hello: hi retired guy and welcome. good to have you here. great looking wagon. congrats and have fun with it. seems like alot of retired guys do the same thing, me included. retired a few years ago and wife said get a hobby (think shes sorry she said that). got a 56 and then the 55. life is good. :party0031:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.