Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the correct idle mixture screws for a Rochester 2-barrel carb? Also need the some of the screws for the upper part of the carb (airhorn). I have one I am rebuilding and missing a few parts.
John F

·
Registered
219 Posts
John, if you'll send me a PM with an address, I'll send them out to you. I have a bunch of 2bbl's laying here from putting tri powers together, and most of the remainders are just parts carbs. The screws shouldn't be any problem, but the other part, gimme a pic if you can, if not, a real good description and I'll try to make sure it's the right one. I should be able to get these in a small envelope, so I don't see any reason for a charge.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm not sure which one is correct either. I'll look today and see what one's I have here, and if you or anyone can tell us which is correct, I'll try to make sure that's the one. The question is if they will interchange between bodies or are they specific to that particular baseplate?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave, Sorry to keep asking, but found another missing item that did not come with the rebuild kit. The accelerator pump spring. It is the one that goes over the accelerator pump and held in place by the spring tension against a round notched keeper. See pic minus the spring.
John

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts