Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 56 a month ago. I am going to drive it through the summer then a frame off build.
Anyone have anything they'd like to say?:bowtier:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee. Sounds like a nice project. I have a 55 that i'm going to start on when I get my car done. It's been awhile since i've done a truck. We would like to see some pictures and hear what your vision is for the truck.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :)

I won't tell you what to do, but I have a '64 truck that I hope to get on the road this summer. Have had it a while, and it sat for a couple decades in a barn near Albany. Anyways, to make a long story short...I wish I would have just made it safe, and gotten it on the road earlier. She is not completely restored now, but I grew tired of seeing it parked during the past couple of summers, so, the plan now is to drive it every summer, and restore it bit by bit during the winters, and always have it ready to drive by spring. I know it will take longer, but you know what, I rather drive it that just see it parked.

Just something to think about! :anim_25:

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
:hello: hi gfd and welcome. good to have you here. ................................... hint:pics-1:

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi and welcome to the best trifive site on the web. You will find lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks here. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: :anim_25:with your hauler... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
10,927 Posts
Welcome to Tri-Five, and I hope that you drive the wheels off of her this summer. We're glad to have you here.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Yup...Welcome to the bowtie-trifive. :anim_25: with the frame off. Is it a Rat now? Do you have a B4 pic :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.