Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic #1 is a picture of the rocker panel.Whats missing?What goes in the space between the rocker & fender.Do I have the wrong rocker panel?

Pics #2 & 3 is the tilt wheel that I want to put in.Should I get a different mount?What are the 2 doohickies on the side of it? I assume that the long black one is where the wires for the directionals & horn hook up.(Not sure)
What can I do away with? What do I leave on?:confused0006:
Remember that this is only a grocery getter..This is the one that I have, ergo this is the one I'm gonna use.

Attachments

· Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
26,974 Posts
The rocker should be full length from the quarter panel to the fender. Maybe it's a 4 door rocker.
The box with all the terminals, looks like the ignition switch. If the key is on the column, a rod operates the switch. The other connector is for the turn signals, maybe wipers, headlights, cruise control or whatever is on the levers.

· Premium Member
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rocker should be full length from the quarter panel to the fender. Maybe it's a 4 door rocker.
The box with all the terminals, looks like the ignition switch. If the key is on the column, a rod operates the switch. The other connector is for the turn signals, maybe wipers, headlights, cruise control or whatever is on the levers.
I was afraid that it might be a 4dr rocker.I spent an hour searching for a site that had the measurements of the different rockers including the library here w/no joy..

· Premium Member
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ummm, you know a 4 door rocker is like 66" long, right?
Ummm,No but I guess it makes sense.I guess its not for a 4 door HUH?:sign0020:

Maybe a 2dr hardtop takes a longer rocker?Maybe this is for a 2door post?

· Premium Member
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the problem w/the rockers;
I'm an idiot.Thats it pure & simple.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.