Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my collection started in 1953

Issues Vol 1, #1 of Rod & Custom, 5/53 thru 8/63. Includes all the small issues (8+ years).

Issues Vol 1, #1 of Car Craft (1st of Car Craft issues were called Honk), 5/53 thru 8/63. Includes all the small issues (6+ years).

HOP UP small issues #1-6, + 1/52, 6/52, 8/52, 12/52.

Ten misc other small issue car magazines.

Hundreds of how-to-do-it articles, many by Barris and other famous builders. The first years of these issues were bought by me from the corner drugstore starting when I was 15 years old, then subscribed to for R&C (still am) and Car Craft. Many of these are well read over and over again but I am careful with all my magazine collections so they are in very good shape. A few of the misc were picked up at swap meets and may have some tears or tape.

Will sell all for $200 plus shipping. That's less than a buck an issue. It's great history and just what you could read in those winter months. Will take about two Xerox sized boxes.

Won't sell any individual issues but might separate R&C from CC for $125 each. Will wait for buyers of all of it first.

Can be reached by PM or [email protected]

Thanks for looking.
Gerry

Attachments

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Gerry, that is a mighty nice collection of some wonderful magazines. I hope someone will snap these up as you can not go wrong with the price. Sad to hear the history behind them and you are selling them. Just wish I had the cash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.