Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Administrator & Tech Articles
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Age Test:: If you know what is going on:: Your OOOLD!

55 in Close Quarters.jpg

Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
Got the same set up in my garage Pops.
Except mine is a Christmas ornament. 馃憤

Registered
have done that a few times. brings back good memories POPS.

Registered
I suggested putting that in for my loving wife to help her park in the garage...I think she was offended.... :unsure:

Administrator & Tech Articles
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wife went from a Honda Accord to a Toyota 4Runner, so I hung one in front of it for her.

Premium Member
55 belair 3 inch chop history unknown rumored to have spent its life on east coast,I know no history
HaHa pops, I see you like Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce! I do Too...

Registered
Have always had something hanging for wife to park her car, My tool box is just in front.

Later,
Kev

Registered
I did that for my wife, problem was when I parked I always tried to bump it hard enough to make it swing to the wall. I don't think I will ever grow up.

Registered
I've seen them hung to touch the windshield, never the hood ornament. The hood ornament centers the car as well as front stop... good idea.

Registered
I've seen them hung to touch the windshield, never the hood ornament. The hood ornament centers the car as well as front stop... good idea.
This ^^^^^^ its the windshield for my Mrs.
Old folks in FL have them on their radio antennas so they can find their car in the Walmart parking lot.
If you have a newer ride with a key fob press the panic button = blow the horn.

Registered
I only park one car in the garage - the wife's MR2. I have a horse pad in front of my workbench (try it - great for the feet and knees) - when I feel the front tire drop over the edge of it, that's far enough.

Registered
I tried this once and it only angered my (ex) wife, so I had to take it down. She felt like I was treating her like an idiot.
This is the same woman that hit a tree once and said it wasn't her fault because she "blew the horn".
Got one for you.

My daughter in law is a terrific person but her driving talents are a bit scary. She had a new Mercedes SUV and was backing out of the new garage, took the passenger side mirror clean off of it. My son was pissed of course - got it fixed. A couple of weeks later he finally lets her park it in the garage again. She's backing out being SUPER CAREFUL - yep, takes off the driver's side mirror this time!

Premium Member
55 belair 3 inch chop history unknown rumored to have spent its life on east coast,I know no history
Mines not pretty, I have a piece of 2x4 held to the floor with gorilla tape...been there working for over 2 years with out coming loose or moving :)

Reactions: beudean2
1 - 20 of 27 Posts