Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Since the General built 142,518 Sport Sedans in 1957 I don't get where the seller thinks this is rare... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I can see where he gets the rare bit from, there seems to be a lot of these that have been for sale that are pretty close to completely rotten with many more I'm already having gone to the great car wrecker in the sky, okay, not rare as in 1 of 10 cars, but I'll bet there is a whole lot less than the 142,528 left out there in good condition.

On a side note, are these cars a regional type car? Many seem to be for sale in the North East of the USA, hardly ever see one for sale on the West Coast. Just wondering....

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Rare doesnt always seem to mean much..
There were 136,000 + - 1956 belairs made Vs 11,000 + - 1956 210 sport coupes made but the Belairs are still worth more than the 210s.
A coupla months ago in a moment of madness,I put my 210 here for sale for $4500. & not one bite.. Good thing though as now thanks to many members here,its almost road ready.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.