Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought I would say hello,very nice web site,in the process of trying to find the right car,56 preferable owned one 35 years ago in high school,what a car,:) thanks Richard

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Welcome Richard! The tri-five I owned the longest was a 56 210 2 door sedan. Bought it in 67 and kept it until 70. I must have had a half dozen motors in that car. ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the board Richard. 56's are my favorite too. I have 3. A Nomad, a Belair Beauville and a Suburban... Hope you find your project.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hello from SF Bay Area. I had a '56 way back when too and now I have it's mate. Go for it.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
MikeKy55 said:
Welcome Richard! The tri-five I owned the longest was a 56 210 2 door sedan. Bought it in 67 and kept it until 70. I must have had a half dozen motors in that car. ;)
6 motors in three years? I'm going to guess you meant that you got it in '57, right? :) Either that or you had more fun with that car than anyone could EVER imagine!

·
Administrator
49,373 Posts
Dave i`m not too sure about that 56 statement. It sure seems that in the last couple of years you are seeing a lot more 56s than you used to. And thats not a bad thing, even though i`m still partial to 57s.haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.