Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI FROM MONTANA
I HAVE A LOADED LOW MILEAGE 55 CHEVY BELAIR 2DR SEDAN,AND JUST PURCHASED ANOTHER LOWMILEAGE 55 BELAIR 4DR SEDAN
HOPING TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS HERE
aLAN

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome Aboard Alan!!:sign0016:

Sounds like a nice pair of 55's.

Glad you found us:D

·
Registered
845 Posts
:tee:HI FROM MONTANA
I HAVE A LOADED LOW MILEAGE 55 CHEVY BELAIR 2DR SEDAN,AND JUST PURCHASED ANOTHER LOWMILEAGE 55 BELAIR 4DR SEDANHOPING TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS HEREaLAN
Welcome to the site........:trytofly:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Alan, U definitely came to the right place to make some friends.... To have a friend be a friend so jump in and start posting.... and Welcome to TriFive from Colorado

·
Registered
1 Posts
For Sale/Trade 1955 Belair Hdtp

California 2-door Hdtp, VERY original, original paint (red/white), interior, NOTHING cut, has some small rust issues, above eybrows, below doors-about a 2 inch dia and below trunk at the seams...I discovered this car stored in a barn for 32 plus years, the guy I got the car from was fixing the 6 cyl, he never finished it, it also had a 3-speed column shift (linkage is still in car along with pedal assembly), the odometer shows 83,xxx miles, nobody has cut the door panels for speakers or hacked the dash, the door panels and headliner are original and good, bumpers and all chrome/stainless are good, the right door glass is cracked...Excellent car for original restoration. I'm asking 12K for the rolling car, black California plates. Bring trailor..707-5231934 thanks Ron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.