Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member here and want to greet everyone. I have recently acquired a completely stock '56 that was a barn find. Hope to get plenty of info during the project period.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Welcome Aboard! the members here are a wealth of information and experience with these beautiful cars.. when you can post some pictures of your project:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome to tri fives, you will not believe all of the like minded folks here that just pour out the info and emotions. This is by far bar none, "the place to go for help, info and family fun"
Enjoy

Stu

·
Registered
6,486 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Too funny!

Does it have a crate motor? :sign0020:

That was just a joke I carried over from another post. I apologize for my sense of humor.
Welcome to the site and post pics as soon as you can.
Jim
That was great Jim!:sign0020: JIM.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Hello!

Well, you found it!

The Best TriFive Site around, where you are among friends who don't mind sharing their knowledge and experiences.

Congratulations on getting the '56 - post pics when you can. Glad to have you join us! :wavey:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive from another 56 owner:wavey: Later, Dave

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
I'm new here. Hi to all. Hope to learn alot here. Just got a barn find '56. Excited to get into it.
Hello and welcome
post some photos of your 56 when you can
love to see em
enjoy...:)

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
:hello: hi wht q and welcome. good to have you here. barn find, cool. will be looking forward to hearing (& seeing more). congrats and have fun with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.