Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey new to this forum so saying hi! I've had my 57 hard top for 19 years and yes it was my first car! My father brought it home as a shell with a door and a fender and nothing else so it did take a while for a kid to turn into a teen to turn into a young man going though junk yards swap meets and a few jobs but it is now an every day driver and has gone through it all still don't have it in paint yet but it will get there. I'm always looking to learn more and share what i've learned over the years so I hope to talk to all willing to chat soon!
Thanks!:anim_44:

·
Registered
66,306 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro...............hint:;amin_111;

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

I can see already this is goona be a friendly place to be. I may not be as far along as some of you but i'll get there. :wavey: I'm gonna take some new pics since I just did a bunch of work on it! I'm of the get a bunch of parts than knock out a bunch of work at once club. it's one way us low buck guys can do it. Plus it's fun to see things improve bit by bit! As far as you guys with the nice looking customs go thanks! It's so cool to see the countless idea's that gear heads have done over the past 50+ years with these cars giving thought of what the out come can be. I don't know of any other sieries of car that has gone through more trends than tri five's!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Hey new to this forum so saying hi! I've had my 57 hard top for 19 years and yes it was my first car! My father brought it home as a shell with a door and a fender and nothing else so it did take a while for a kid to turn into a teen to turn into a young man going though junk yards swap meets and a few jobs but it is now an every day driver and has gone through it all still don't have it in paint yet but it will get there. I'm always looking to learn more and share what i've learned over the years so I hope to talk to all willing to chat soon!
Thanks!:anim_44:
Welcome to trifive.........anxious to see some pics friend !.......:party0031:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
10 miles west of me huh?

Ha where ya at man? what ya got maybe I've seen you car. If there is anyone else in the area let me know we will have to put together a cruise!

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive:wavey: Glad you found us... Later, Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.