Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1956 chevy 210 del rey sedan
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy's, I am looking for a pair of chevy 15x7 rally wheels cheap. don't need caps or rings, just the 2 wheels located within 2 hrs of Tehachapi, Ca I am working on a elcheapo project and everyone seems to want a fortune for them online. just want 2 15x7 real chevy rally wheels. thanks John

·
Premium Member
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump it up

·
Premium Member
2,521 Posts
Crooked wheels.

I have had zero luck purchasing used wheels at swap meets and on CL. Without exception, each and every individual wheel was defective in some way. Wobble, bent lip, mounting holes hogged out, leaked air, etc. Many times I've told myself I was going to build some type of portable hub with which to spin the wheels before buying, to check for trueness.

I suggest Wheel Vintiques 30 Series steel rallye wheels, unless you just must have an OEM wheel for your project.
15x7x3.75 bs
15x7x4.00 bs
15x7x4.25 bs
15x7x4.50 bs $73 each from Summit, straight and true. Not dirt cheap, but zero aggravation.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/...turers-wheel-series/wheel-vintiques-30-series

:anim_25:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I have had zero luck purchasing used wheels at swap meets and on CL. Without exception, each and every individual wheel was defective in some way. Wobble, bent lip, mounting holes hogged out, leaked air, etc. Many times I've told myself I was going to build some type of portable hub with which to spin the wheels before buying, to check for trueness.

I suggest Wheel Vintiques 30 Series steel rallye wheels, unless you just must have an OEM wheel for your project.
15x7x3.75 bs
15x7x4.00 bs
15x7x4.25 bs
15x7x4.50 bs $73 each from Summit, straight and true. Not dirt cheap, but zero aggravation.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/...turers-wheel-series/wheel-vintiques-30-series

:anim_25:
I agree with you. Some of the 8 I bought to make one decent set had issues. Bent, rim bent, rusty etc. Better to go with wheel vintiques

·
Premium Member
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
don't want aftermarket. want gm so they fit on the axle hub correctly. I don't like the open hone in the middle.

·
Premium Member
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just want 2 wheels no tires and SF is 6 hrs away .

·
Premium Member
15,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got a pait from chevjyd Jeff last week . thanks all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.