Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what price is acceptable for a rear 55 sedan seat and a front bench , for which needs recovering and in decent shape ?? may have a deal brewing ;) for which im tring to locate a set of seats for my car (55 sedan 2 dr post)

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
9,515 Posts
Does anyone make reproductions of them yet?
Eldon

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a swap meet commin this weekend so ill have to see whats their it is a really big meet too . does anybody have a pic of a rear seat not installed to see how it is shaped for a sedan because i know belair is differnt :)

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
I'm pretty sure Danchuk makes a reproduction seat. There are others that make seats to fit the Tri Fives, but they are not original style. I presume you're looking for an original look? John

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
9,515 Posts
I see Danchuk makes a rear seat for 55-57 convertibles. Anyone up for paying $800 smackers for a seat? :confused:
Eldon

·
Administrator
49,658 Posts
Front seats usually start at 300.00 and go up from there. Rear seats i`ve seen lately are starting in the 100.-150.00 and up range. Personally i sold a 55 seat awhile back and didn`t want to sell but popped off aprice and it sold, for 500.00. If you don`t want to sell somethhing i guess you better keep your mouth shut is what i learned on that one. Ameasurement of the seat would be better than a pic i would think. I could measure my 57 sedan seat if that`ll help.
Terry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts