Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone knows of TriFive clubs anywhere between Birmingham, Alabama and the Alabama/Tennessee state lines I'd appreciate information, thanks.

·
Registered
518 Posts
There is or was one in the Anniston area, but it has been years since I have had anything to do with them. I went to a car show that the club put on and there was to much "IN" fighting amoung the members I would imagine that the club has dispersed by now.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
There is or was one in the Anniston area, but it has been years since I have had anything to do with them. I went to a car show that the club put on and there was to much "IN" fighting amoung the members I would imagine that the club has dispersed by now.
I have seen this kind of thing in other car & motorcycle clubs I have been in... Any more Wifie and I prefer to do our own thing with the 56... Later Dave

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the replies; if they are still around I'll make a point of going the other way. Going to shows and being part of a club is supposed to be fun and stressless in my mind. That's what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Zach, If you find a club anywhere around holler at me I also would like to have a few folks to bench race and shoot the bull with from time to time. I am a ways North of you in Guntersville, Al.

My only experiance with clubs here in Alabama has just been wrong, and that came from just attending a cruise night in my Old Model A. The group putting that one on was from Gadsden, but I would shy away from them.

There are quite a few Tri Five chevys around here, I know becuase I see them at the local show and shines as I drive by. But you know I almost never see another 55-57 chevy any other time. I drive my cars sevreal times a week weather allowing, today its raining cats and dawgs so it is one of the few times in months I havn't gotten to take either the 55 or the 57 out for a drive, on those drives it is rare to see another Hot Rod of any kind. Friday I took the 57 and put about 150 miles on it. I went to Rainsville then hit the I59 and went up to your neck of the woods to have a drive shaft shortened. Only place I can find that does a good job is in Birmingham. I don't like that "Big" city too much but I do like to drive.....

Roland

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Maybe we need to get a group togather for some close to home fun. I know of several here in Chattanooga that are interested in a trifive local.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
If we can get enough locals from Tenn, north Ga and Ala interested i think we should all meet at the Chattanooga World of Wheels and see if there is enough of us to form a local cruise in group to start with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts