'55 Del Ray with orig tube radio; sadly previous owner added two speaker in the rear. Going to return to one and replace cardboard rear package tray.
1. Looking for rear speaker grill and correct screws; any leads?
2. What color rear grill and cardboard package tray? Match cardboard kick panels? I have the blue interior for the del ray.
3. Front speaker seems to only have one wire. I thought speakers have two. Simply ground through the speaker chassis?
4. See above. Would/could modern speaker ground to rear deck?
5. Who recomend for radio tune-up? Needs caps. Like to add tap so I can plug iPod.
6. Have white coth braid wire for speaker. Correct? Where get?