Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to shades of the past Sept 9-11 in Pigeon Forge. I am borrowing a car ( 57) to go, hope to see some of my TRI Five buddies there.
we are staying at the Conner Hill motor Lodge so stop by and hollar at me.

Joe:wavey:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Hey Joe, Green 56 here from chattanooga Tn. I live 2 hrs from pigeon forge and always try to make the shades of the past. I like it better than the Grand Run that follows in the fall. Get in touch sometime and i will give you my cell # and maybe we can get a group togather up there from the tri- five site. That would be nice.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Shades of the Past

Yea, Fellows, I'll be there, ain't made reserverations yet, but will be coming in on Thursday nite. Sure would like to hook up for supper one night. Just hope for good weather. Charles :wavey:

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, Fellows, I'll be there, ain't made reserverations yet, but will be coming in on Thursday nite. Sure would like to hook up for supper one night. Just hope for good weather. Charles :wavey:
Cool Look for me in a 57 conv.white and red and my buddy in a 55 conv tourquise and white. Dinner would be nice just hard to drive at night there
because of all the cars I think though we are close to Texas Road house so walking my be better. You all have a safe drive and hope to see yopu there.

Joe:)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Shades of the Past

Hey, Guys, We will be staying at the Riverside Inn, across the street from the Christmas Inn where the Tri-Five show was held in May. Let us get together for supper on Saturday nite at Texas Roadhouse, if this is OK we'll set a time, have supper and visit awhile. Charles :shakehands:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Shades of the Past

Good idea, Mickey. I'll be coming in on Thursday evening, if everyone is agreeable, I'll call and make reserverations. Need a number of those coming, are you coming, Mickey? Charles :wavey:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts