Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Shades of the Past Show in 10 Days

967 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  GREEN 56 
#1 ·
I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF MY FELLOW TRI - FIVERS ARE STILL PLANNING ON GOING TO THE SHADES OF THE PAST SHOW IN PIGEON FORGE TN SEPT 10 AND 11TH. I PLAN ON GOING TO DO SOME SERIOUS PARTS SHOPPING FOR THE 55 AND 56 AND MAYBE A ITEM OR TWO FOR THE 65 SS. THOUGHT MAYBE WE COULD GET A GROUP TOGATHER FOR LUNCH OR DINNER. :wavey:SORT OF HAVE A KIND OF MEET AND GREET:shakehands:

GREEN 56

#4 ·
Very good, everything from used parts to original n.o.s. parts plenty of new trifive parts vendors as well as others. Tons of cars for sale, even some builder cars in the swap meet area. And well over a thousand cars entered in the show and DONT FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE NEWLY BUILT ALLOWAY'S 32 ROADSTER TO BE GIVEN AWAY AT THE SHOW ! all the cars on the main strip out side the show takes about a day just to see them all. The show takes another day so two days and you may still not see it all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.