Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
So I bought 4x US made Monroes. Dave at the suspension, drive line and parts shop (Ballarat) described them as the ‘Boulevarde’ ride and was very pleased when I noted this as my preference. Apparently most Australians look for a harder ride.

Still to fit them. ;)

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Can you get KYB in AUS? We have them fitted to all 3 57s very good to stop the porpoising but will let you know where the potholes are but overall the ride and handling is good .

·
Premium Member
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Can you get KYB in AUS? We have them fitted to all 3 57s very good to stop the porpoising but will let you know where the potholes are but overall the ride and handling is good .
Yep. Available here. Don't really hear/know much about them – but suspect not particularly popular.

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,725 Posts
Rod, where did you get the KYB's from in NZ please?

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Rod, where did you get the KYB's from in NZ please?
Russell, I get them from George Stock, AKL. They are Japanese, KYB are usually the OEM supplier for Toyota etc.

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,725 Posts
Russell, I get them from George Stock, AKL. They are Japanese, KYB are usually the OEM supplier for Toyota etc.
Great, thanks for that Rod.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts