1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Those posters are very high caliber... I love em... Later, Dave

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Good ones! my friend had a gun shop and he had a sign on his office door that stated "if you are found here tonight...you will be found here tomorrow!" Dave

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great wall art, check out CCI/Ecklers they have/had posters of all the models for each year on nice paper, good price, about 2 X 3 in size.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I like them a lot!
Even a dumb person knows what the sound a chambered round means.:tu:tu

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
For those of you that have never had it happen,take my word for it..
A gun barrell pointed at you appears much,much larger than it actually is.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
219 Posts
For those of you that have never had it happen,take my word for it..
A gun barrell pointed at you appears much,much larger than it actually is.:rolleyes:
AMEN!! I've seen a lot of things and been around the word a time or two, 8 years active army, but the scariest thing I've ever seen was a woman with a .38 revolver, cocked, at her hip and pointed at me, and she was shaking and almost crying. I could not get out of there fast enough. Found out later that she had been raped a couple days earlier.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Ya know , why is this so clear?

take back our country!. tea party! Ted!, Carry permits! all statements we have heard! let get organized and support these views!, I am very concerned as everyone else is in what is going on in this country today!, Sarah Palin speaking out about the shooting in the southwest, and getting slamed for her choice of words,,Then the media bringimg up it was a Glock ,I say no it was a nut case! if he had driven a car into the crowd what then?, I ran EMS calls for 15years I know what 911 is for,, its for the looser in things like this! the state of Florida thinks enough of all the citizens in the country it offers a non resident carry permit if you qualify, and its good in 29 other states. I agree with Penn we don't need a permit it is in the constitution.

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Want a bad feeling.
Was working grave-yard shift and got off early 2 am .
Came in the door and down the hall to sound of wife (now X wife) chambering a round into my Browning 20 gage automatic shot gun.
Lucky she did not shoot me through the door.
After that I always woke her up before I came in the door.
How I work days and keep gun is a safe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts