Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a cheap shop press, and a bearing separator puller set today, and I can say they are a life savers, added to the transmission jack I got a few months ago, It makes a shade tree hobby shop like mine a lot easier, I have always worked a lot harder without these simple tools for years, and I don't know why it took me so long to get them, I know there are better brands higher quality but for me these simple inexpensive tools are a lifesaver. I got the shop press and bearing seperator from summit racing.

Summit racing = Shop press 91.95 , Puller/Bearing Separator Sets 75.95
Harbor freight = 450 Lb. Capacity Transmission Jack 79.99

450 Lb. Capacity Transmission Jack

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,223 Posts
have fun with them otis. :five: .................:stupido2: so what did the wife get?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Otis, I got a 20 ton press to do my rear end, it saved alot of grief. You don't have to go somewhere to do bearing pressing. All I really needed when I bought mine was some good press plates the ones that came with the press were not to good, they did not have any reliefs cut into them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.