Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to have my interior redone in the spring and I wanted a center console. For those of you who have added one to your ride, please post your pictures here!

Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Beautiful interior and car FIFTY-FIVE, do you have any pictures of the GTO front seat frames (showing the modifications made for them to fit your car) i have a set (front and rear ) from a 2004 GTO. I like the rear seats you made, i have a tubbed car and i think thaty's the way to go for the rear seats. I did go through all of your pictures, which really gave me some ideas for my car (1957 2 dr. sedan ) but front seat frame pictures would really help. Also did you use the factory track covers for the front seats? Thanks for your time!

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
Nice, will have to keep checking this thread out as more photos are posted.

KINGS X 56

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
I was looking to have my interior redone in the spring and I wanted a center console. For those of you who have added one to your ride, please post your pictures here!

Thanks!
You might also check out our Photo Gallery that's exclusively for Interiors. Lots of very nice examples posted in other Tri-Fives.

But Fifty-Five's is a prime example of fabulous work!! doesn't get much better than that!! Makes me want to re-think and re-do all the interior in my 55 Sedan... that is one qorgeous ride you got there Fifty-Five!!! :tu:tu:tu

Anyway, badchevy, if you hadn't been to our interior photo gallery, you can check it out our link below.

http://www.trifive.com/photopostgallery/showgallery.php?cat=780

Best of luck with your own project!!! BDR...:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts