Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have seen a bunch of great photos of interiors and exteriors. How about some of those engine compartments. I'm sure there are a bunch of cool ones folks would like to see.:pics-1:

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,705 Posts
Not Mine

But; who doesn't like trips?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Stock 265 in my 55 Deray.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
The engine isn´t in the compartment yet, but here´s the pics of engine itself...and check the link below if you want to hear it :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,044 Posts
here's mine. Could someone make the picture bigger please!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,044 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Great looking stuff guys.:congrats:
Mines not as fancy as many here, but it works for my truck.

·
Registered
458 Posts
They all look nice. Mine is nowhere close ! I sprung a pinhole in my radiator, it is not so clean right now ! I will clean it up and post a pic, it's nothing special though. And hey Belairv8, how hard to find and expensive is a 56 air cleaner ? That would be very cool to use and make 2 inlet cold air cleaner.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
And hey Belairv8, how hard to find and expensive is a 56 air cleaner ? That would be very cool to use and make 2 inlet cold air cleaner.
I got my original from a my father-in-law, but they make steel reproductions which is the way I was going to go.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/140917083052?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Technostalgia-8500-Retro-Cadillac-Oldsmobile-Air-Cleaner,1052.html

I think they may have some exposed rivots where the originals do not?

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,705 Posts
From PF Show

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
BDR's 598ci...easier to see what's under hood w/o Front End....

With Front End... BDR...:cool:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts