Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share this photo with you guys that took the time out of your busy lives to follow the progress of my granddaughter Simona through her open heart surgery and recovery. Yesterday Simona had a full dress rehearsal for her dance recital. She is in the front on the left. I wanted to show you guys what it looks like to once again be able to be a normal 2 year old child. Hope you enjoy the photo and thanks again!

Don

·
Registered
67,684 Posts
that is so great. :tu

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Happy days are here again.Great pic of Simona and the group of girls.We hope she continues to do well.Take care and God Bless.Thanks for posting.:) :) :tu
Big Bob:flag4:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Wonderful news Don! I know you're happy.:congrats:

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Great photo.:):tu

Glad to hear Simona's back to normal.
Looks like Simona and the other kids are
ready to dance up a storm.
Our niece is 15 and has been taking dancing
since she was around 2 or 3.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Glad to hear she is doing well. It's nice to see her up and about; mixing it up with the other kids. I'm sure she'll continue to enjoy great health.

·
Registered
265 Posts
There is Nothing like a Child Bouncing back. I Know your Family is very Grateful for your Blessings.Thank God.:congrats::congrats:

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
the strength of a little child ,smiling after going through hell,god bless her,and you for standing right there in hell with her

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Great News! I'm glad all that is behind her now. :congrats: Blake

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
Simona, a true miracle. What a wonderful picture of her & others ready to dance. So happy for you & rest of family.

KINGS X 56

1 - 17 of 17 Posts