Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Tahoe for the week-end and happened by a car show in Kings Beach. Some pretty nice rides in a georgeous setting. Didn't get to talk to any of the TriFive owners but wonder if they are on here. The Nomad looks like a nice driver.

This 56' is similar to livndapast's I think.

This gasser was there too.

You can see more pics of non-TriFives here.

http://picasaweb.google.com/doncornellier/KingSBeachCarShow?authkey=Gv1sRgCOjp1u2qlZrnmQE#

Don

·
Registered
891 Posts
I live on the south shore and never knew this was going on, do you know who put it on, my gut tells me it was the guy with good samaratins who has a car he is auctioning off, what I don't like he uses a non profit to hide behind and all the money goes into his pocket, been doing this for years around Tahoe, just know if you buy a ticket for the car he gets the money, does the same thing in Kansas in the winter from what I have heard, sorry but I do not like people taking advantage of good car people in a scam, he was kicked out of the south shore with this show and I believe he moved it to Kings Beach, I hope I am wrong and everyone had a good time.

·
Premium Member
11,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live on the south shore and never knew this was going on, do you know who put it on, my gut tells me it was the guy with good samaratins who has a car he is auctioning off, what I don't like he uses a non profit to hide behind and all the money goes into his pocket, been doing this for years around Tahoe, just know if you buy a ticket for the car he gets the money, does the same thing in Kansas in the winter from what I have heard, sorry but I do not like people taking advantage of good car people in a scam, he was kicked out of the south shore with this show and I believe he moved it to Kings Beach, I hope I am wrong and everyone had a good time.
It was actually put on by a local group. Don't think it was your guy but I didn't get a pic of the signs.

Don

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
RANDY, DID YOU HAPPEN TO STOP BY GRASS VALLEY? WE ( THE ROAMIN ANGELS ) HAD OUR 11th ANUAL SHOW THIS LAST WEEKEND, DREW OVER 700 CARS,SAW QUITE A FEW BAY AREA GUYS ,GREAT WEATHER ,GOOD TIMES . IHAVE BEEN TO AFEW SMALL TAHOE SHOWS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME ,,DICK.....OOPS SORRY DON

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.