Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at 55 smoothie bumpers on the Classic Industries website. It looks like the smoothie pictured for the 55 is the "flipped" or "upside down style". Is that style bumper or is it a stock style bumper with all holes smoothed out?

·
Registered
38,755 Posts
I don't know about Classic Industries but the others that sell a 55 front smoothie are not flipped. I doubt that theirs is either, it's probably the same piece. Classic is not a manufacturer, they are a retailer. Check out the photos of smoothies at Danchuk or Resto World.

·
Registered
555 Posts
While installing "smoothies" on Lugnuts '55, we held the front upside down just to see what it would look like--different for sure but it would entail different brackets and filler panels. Looks like a Foose car.

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
45 Posts
I was looking at 55 smoothie bumpers on the Classic Industries website. It looks like the smoothie pictured for the 55 is the "flipped" or "upside down style". Is that style bumper or is it a stock style bumper with all holes smoothed out?
Hi Family55!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Good eye! Yes, this was accidentally photographed upside down. We try to catch these and simply flip the image, but occasionally we miss it.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.