Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you who don't know what cold and snow look like, these are for you. It' s supposed to end on Wednesday. The garage is where the project is and fortunately it's heated. That place in Columbia South Carolina looking better all the time now!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Thanks for the pics, looks cold.
Jim

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
I just got some pics from a work crew I have in Akron, same thing, snow and a lot of it. Certainly makes it tough to put up a building.

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin
1,826 Posts
We are just missing it. 10 miles to the southwest is where they are at 8-10 inches so fa. They could get up to 2 feet by wednesday. hope the wind doesn't shift:)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Wow that is white and cold looking, please keep it to yourselves. I was raised there in Ohio and I do miss the snow. With pictures like that I believe that I have my Fix for the year....... Please send pictures of sunshine now as I am cold..............
Pig is Me

68,758 Posts
don't think you will be using that air conditioning any time soon. :ahhhhh:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
What do you use to heat the garage in weather that cold?

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jemo,I am finishing a 56 in that garage and it's easier with the heat on. Like "old ****" the cold is tough on these old bones. Here's some pic's of the 56.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
We had the cold and snow a week ago, now we're looking at 40 by the end of the week.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Looks like a..

great place to "be from"... About this far from.:)

·
Registered
12,471 Posts
Come on guys... that looks just great!! :tu ...you know - "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" ;)
and it's only a few weeks until the holidays :happy0030:

·
Administrator
68,033 Posts
We had a radio station broadcast stating that there was a 911 call in england from a very distraut woman claiming that her snow man (made out of snow)was stolen :sign0020:

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Here in New Zealand we have had the hottest November and it does'nt look like rain so far. What you retired guys should do is move downunder for your Winters, I know some Americans that do this for the 3 months, late December through early March each year. They do a lot of car shows and even leave cars here to use.:sign0016:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Only about an inch here... Later, Dave

1 - 17 of 17 Posts