Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else watching Lady's World Series Softball? Great game between Tennessee & Texas......:flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one grand daughter (19) coaching 12s, one (14) playing and one (4) that will start next year.....:flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I usually watch because Alabama has been in the play offs the last several years. bowtie-trifive :gba:

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
My daughter is 11 and plays on 2 travel softball teams!!! That keeps us busy!!!! And when she's not playing, we have season tickets to the University of Michigan Softball and she is batgirl for the local college softball team. It was tough to see our Wolverines lose today.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Girls Softball World Series

Love to watch them play. Since my team did not make it this year, I'll be pulling for your Vols. Bryant :shakehands:

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
my wife and I watch them all. that 15 inning game of Florida the other night kept me up late
You didn't stay up and watch the Wolverines play the next game that night???

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anybody else watching Lady's World Series Softball? Great game between Tennessee & Texas......:flag6:
:gba:bowtie-trifive
Love to watch - especially since Maddie (and her siblings) are friends of my sons and daughter.

·
Registered
760 Posts
All 3 of my daughters played, youngest still does. middle daughter was a pitcher for years playing year round, and I was her summer coach along with being her catcher for practice, lots of hours and a lot of pitches, senior year in high school had so much scare tissue that her arm was shoot, to bad, really good pitcher was on some collages radars. Now she coaches high school as a specialty coach for one of the communities she played for. Just giving back to something that gave her so much joy. Play it forward.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts