Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Thanks for the updates ........you nailed it for the ultimate place to hang out . Incredible detail all through the garage. Where are you in Pa? I'm originally from Ashland in the coal mining region of Schuylkill county.

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
Nomads 55-57,69Z28-RS,72ElCamino, Corvette(5)
9,880 Posts
Wow! Shades of the past... but modernized and cleaned up! Mindful of Roger's 'service station garage' from several years ago... I suspect his was inspiration for yours?

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What a cool place! I aspire to have a little shop that looks as nice as yours does. Well done!

May I ask who restored the Sun Motor Tester and do all the units work?
I restore most of the
Motor vehicle Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gas Machine
stuff you see in the pictures ,the sun machine took about 2 months and it does work ,it runs off a 6 volt car battery

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
11,738 Posts
All the work you have put into the garage......you could have restored a 55 convertible!. Well Done Wayne!!!! Love all of the minute details

Mikey

Reactions: mr 265

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is awesome. I’m a bit too messy to have something that clean, but I’m working on getting mine finished up inside. Would love to find a set of gas pumps for outside. Any signage and smaller items like you have are very hard to come by around here, and when they do pop up it’s a pi$$ing match between people to see how much someone will pay. Prices me out of the running pretty quick. Guess I’ll have to make some ‘clones’. Thumbs up all around with your hang out. Very well thought out, and decked out too!
Here’s a pic of my hang out.
Building Sky Cloud Tree Siding

Road surface Asphalt Building Rectangle Tints and shades

1 - 20 of 68 Posts