Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
11,738 Posts
I recently bought a bunch of 57 Chevy parts. This was in with the stuff I got. Not sure if I want to keep it or move it. But is would be another period correct item for you gas station ....
Motor vehicle Wood Shipping box Automotive exterior Gas
Rectangle Wood Material property Gas Tints and shades

Mikey

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
The coke machine is nice, as well as the gumball machine. And maybe I missed it, but you need a vending machine in there complete with old stale gas station candy. Could start another whole thread on old candy that doesn't exist anymore. I'll start: Powerhouse candy bars.
iam looking for a candy machine to add

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
11,738 Posts
Metal exterior and the drawers are as well. The dividers are cardboard.

Mikey

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
57 Chevy Bel Air
5 Posts
Great looking garage, however, still trying to get 65 year old rusted bolts off my new toy! I would have a hard time looking for where I had hidden my tool. Good job, something to really shoot for........

·
Registered
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Sedan
187 Posts

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
5,920 Posts
Fantastic. You nailed it MR 265 !
Every boy that turns 12 years old should tour your garage and learn what each and every piece is and what it was used for before they can advance to manhood. ;)
A real history lesson.

·
Registered
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Sedan
187 Posts
What a great job you did, love it. Here was my hang out and Upholstery Shop , sold it a while back , I miss
the fun we had there. View attachment 366033 View attachment 366034 View attachment 366035 View attachment 366036
GRAHAM ,WA. WITH A CANDY STORE FOR THE KIDS, THEY LOVED THAT.
Another Great Hangout !! You said you sold it a while back, but do you still have your beautiful 56 Bel Air Sedan ??
Do you have any photos to add of the inside of your shop and Uncle Ron's General Store ??

·
Registered
1957 Chevy Stepside 350cu 3spd 12 bolt 3:73 Yukon posi
24 Posts
41 - 60 of 68 Posts