Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree with all the comments previously posted; fantastic trip down memory lane! I'm going to add something different. That old oak roll-top desk is as much a treasure as everything else. Belongs as a family heirloom! Great shop.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Another Great Hangout !! You said you sold it a while back, but do you still have your beautiful 56 Bel Air Sedan ??
Do you have any photos to add of the inside of your shop and Uncle Ron's General Store ??
Thank you: That 56 Chevy now lives in Canada as I sold it also. But now I have 2 1956 Chevys , one Belair and one 210, the 210 is the speed speed shop getting a new 383 Roller Motor and the new Muncie 23 /4 speed, and a ton of suspension upgrades,should be done by June I hope. I lost most of the shop inside pics due to a computer crash.
Here is a pick of a Willy's being upholstered in the shop, and my 2 56 Chevys.( Scott, my nephew in the black t-shirt had a massive heart attack and died a year ago,so there is no more upholstery shop either) Davis Brothers Upholstery.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wood Stretcher Service Engineering T-shirt
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
🐔County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
10,021 Posts
MR 256 that looks great! I can tell you like Sinclair just a little bit. ;) But I have to ask, how does the Geiger counter fit in?

·
Registered
🐔County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
10,021 Posts
I lost most of the shop inside pics due to a computer crash.
99% of the time, 99% of your files including pics are still on the old pc hard drive and easy to recover. I have a pile of of computer hard drives with tons of pictures.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts