Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got home a couple hours ago from the Somernites Cruise in Somerset, Ky. There was 170 Tri-Fives, around 1,340 cars, and thousands of people. Small town, big show. I drove 701 miles round trip, had a ball, met a lot of new people. Have posted some pics in my album, filled it up. Took 252 pics, only let me download 65. I'll put them on FB, till I figure it out. Charles :bowtier::bowtielb::blowtiedb:

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts
Just got home a couple hours ago from the Somernites Cruise in Somerset, Ky. There was 170 Tri-Fives, around 1,340 cars, and thousands of people. Small town, big show. I drove 701 miles round trip, had a ball, met a lot of new people. Have posted some pics in my album, filled it up. Took 252 pics, only let me download 65. I'll put them on FB, till I figure it out. Charles :bowtier::bowtielb::blowtiedb:
sounded like u had a great time and 170 Tri-Fives, WOW,

·
Registered
7 Posts
somer nights cruse

this was my first summer nights experence and the first time i met with the trifive members it was great i traveled only 167 miles one way but thats the fartest iv ever been in my car. i was worried i would break down! but i made it car ran great i love these cars. and i enjoyed talking to all the people. cant wait to the next one. :blowtiedb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts