Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who's going to Somerset Oct. 24-26 2013. Looking foward to seeing you guys again. It's always neat to meet people on Thursday nite go to the block party on Fri. the criuse up town on Sat. After the cruise we usually all meet at a restarant to eat and get a group pic. of our members and their rides. It's always a fun weekend. Thanks Brink and Otis for making this weekend happen every year. Lookig forward to seeing you guys again. It's kind of like a reunion cause we're like family. Hope to get an idea who to look for this year. It's getting closer so lets get those tri-fives cleaned up and the suitcases packed. See ya soon Ronnybowtie-trifive:)

·
Registered
377 Posts
My self, tim, jeff, dalton and terry will be there. 55' will still be in the garage but i will have the 64 nova down there.......watch out otis...... that lil 327 mouse motor loves them bbc for supper!!!!:sign0020:

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Just a side note, On Saturday at 6 pm they will give away the raffle car and the Trailer, tickets only cost 5.00 each maybe you could win. \

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Are the raffle tickets available to anyone to purchase that are not attending? I assume they are for the 65 Mustang and trailer as shown. Sometimes you have to be present to win. Mike

·
Registered
176 Posts
Somernites Tri Five Get Together

Raffle tickets for the car or trailer are available only at the event. Once purchased you do not have to be there to win.

Thanks

Brink55
Somernites Cruise

·
Registered
12 Posts
Somernite's Tri-Five Cruise

Heading that way on Friday from Knoxville Tn, Bringing 3 other buddies with their car's. Looking foward to seeing everybody. Staying at the super 8.

Larry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts