·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Looks good but NO Thanks.
Just price some Mercedes parts. :sign0020:

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
Sure didn't keep it for long if it's already for sale on Ebay. Nice looking truck.

KINGS X 56

·
Registered
635 Posts
Wheels are TOO big and it has absolutely zero rake. I don't get that. It also looks like the running board doesn't match the cab line, or is it a camera trick? I have to applaud the idea but wouldn't pay for the result.

·
Registered
67,687 Posts
I like it. :tu

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
I like it a lot for 2 reasons. It is really unusual but tastefully so. And, it looks like a first class job.

That thing looks like it came from the factory that way. I bet that took a lot of hard work from someone who was obviously extremely talented.

It's not something I would try to ever duplicate but that doesn't detract from my admiration for it.

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
Good lookin truck but hate the wheel's to big. Will have to agree with Bam just not my cup of tea.
Not a big wheel fan either. I hope it is a fad that will end at some point. But, I don't know if it will in our lifetime.

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
He should take to Barrett-Jackson. It would probably do well there.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Not a big wheel fan either. I hope it is a fad that will end at some point. But, I don't know if it will in our lifetime.
If it had been done with the big wheel's on the back and lowered it and put a smaller on the frunt to where the tire was just under the fender to where it gave it some rake it would look good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts