Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys: the Doctor vetoed my plans to return to work next week,:eek: wants my shoulder to get stronger before I go back to the everyday grind of lifting, pushing and puling on it.:eek: So you guys gonna have to put up with me popping in and out of here all the time for another month.:p Anyhow if ya'll need any research done just post it and I'll see what I can find for ya'.:D
Ketchya in the forums

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Mike

Good news for us, we need everyone help here. That's what makes this site work. Members helping other members, lord knows I need help a lot.

your friend

Otis

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Otis; I'll do what I can, this place has really helped me keep from going crazy from boredom, I'm not used to staying at home, for the last 35-40 years I've worked 50-70 hr weeks.Longest time before now that I've been out of work was about 5 weeks between jobs and then I was beating the bushes to find a job. Anyway, I'll keep checking in and doing what I can cuz the more I can help ya'll the more it will help me cuz I can't help but learn something while I'm searching.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Mike, in your spare time find me an afforable aluminum BB Scorpion manifold! I have a SB one hope they made a BB. Will pay a finders fee! Lon

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike that don`t sound too good. I know you were ready to get back to work. Will have to kill some more time in the chat room with you, later.
Terry
At least I have Trifive to help me fight off the boredom:cool: , If I had the funds I would sure be able to accomplish a lot on the '55:( . Anyhow I'll get thru somehow,:eek:

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Sorry to hear you're not 100% but happy to hear that we'll still be seeing you here regularly! :)

Seems like we have funds but no time, or time and no funds. Right now I'm kind of in the "no funds no time" swing, but hope to change that soon! I'd rather have "fund and no time" but that's not always my choice!

Just think PaPaMike, another couple weeks or less and you'll be a member of the 1k club!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Mike....Typing is good.....I hear it doesn't hurt to lift an occasional "12 oz." weight as well :D Take care!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanx guys; I really appreciate all the kind words and encouragement from all you guys, makes the time go better:) . I'll keep doing all I can to assist in any way I can. Keep them posts coming.:D
Ketch ya in the forums:p

·
Registered
181 Posts
Seems the older I get the slower I mend. It can be very frustrating. I know what you mean when you say you think about all the things you'd like to be getting done. I had surgery twice in the last two months and spent several weeks in bed, all the time thinking about stuff I would like to be getting done outside, getting ready for the cold months ahead. I am just starting to feel like my ol'self, but now the days are much shorter and the holidays leave little extra free time to do much on the Chevy or outside. Hope your shoulder continues to get stronger and you get back to feeling like your ol'self soon.

Steve

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Shoulders are a pain! Had my right rebuilt 7 years ago and it has been grand since recuperation, but the left has started to play up!!:rolleyes:

Good luck with the recovery and DO NOT try to be clever and start before the quack says, you'll regret it! BIG time!!!

Best

Mark

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Get well soon mike. I know the feeling with a sore shoulder/arm. Pulled a rotator cuff loose a few years back, mano-shevits did that tick me off.

Take the time and recover, youll be glad you did.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Get well soon mike. I know the feeling with a sore shoulder/arm. Pulled a rotator cuff loose a few years back, mano-shevits did that tick me off.

Take the time and recover, youll be glad you did.
That was what I did & I waited too long to git it fixed, did more damage than would have if I wasn't so hardheaded:eek:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Sorry to hear your not at fighting strength PaPa,
A supervisor told me once: "when you die.......your inbox will NOT be empty". Take your time. Your the best judge of when your ready.

Tom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts