Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with this company's A-Team products? Prices almost seem too good to be true. Looking at the coils, wires and starter.

·
LS Tech and Moderator
10,891 Posts
Does anyone have experience with this company's A-Team products? Prices almost seem too good to be true. Looking at the coils, wires and starter.
Whats wrong with stock? The round truck coils are about the best coils you can run and stock wites are fine. Stock LS9 makes 655hp on stock coil plugs wires and starter. Lol
Just money wasted for no gain really buying something “performance“ ones. Put that money else were like cam or heads.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats wrong with stock? The round truck coils are about the best coils you can run and stock wites are fine. Stock LS9 makes 655hp on stock coil plugs wires and starter. Lol
Just money wasted for no gain really buying something “performance“ ones. Put that money else were like cam or heads.
The only reason I'm looking is because they are mismatched between VMS and stock right now. I want to get the motor as ready as possible before installation.

·
Premium Member
13,888 Posts
I am running stock ls3 coils and wires on my 408 made 739.9 hp no issues.

Reactions: BO185

·
Registered
1 Posts
The only company I know that sells them is southwest performance parts, idk bout those coils but if there from swperformance.com here's my 2 cents, it's long if you dont wana read skip to the end.
Southwest performance parts has poor business practices. On the part I bought, it said there was over 50 in stock, turns out that # includes stock being shipped from the manufacturer. With that they dont ship direct to customer or expedite shipping. Then I told them I wanted my $ back and they shipped anyways. I then reviewed the item on their website as a 1 star review stating all that, they changed it to a 5 star and "Good product!!". I also checked their address and google shows it's a generic mail store... After that I talked to my bank to get my $ back... DON'T BUY FROM SOUTHWEST PERFORMANCE PARTS!!! Their bbb rating is also 1.5 and I have read many many review about them not supporting their products... and if u return a defective product it's a 20% restocking fee, do ur research on the company selling it first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts