Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,691 Posts
Warren....I assume you are referring to the one for a 57? Looks nice....A little high priced ($115) for an empty plastic shell, IMO

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
I like the gauges up high....mine are low in my console and I have to look down (eyes off the road) to check them..:bowtier:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
I considered trying to adapt that pod to the dash of my 55, but just could not see it in my mind....and didn't want to drill holes in my dash....:tu
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
I have on in my car. I have had it for a couple years. I love it. The gauges are up where you can see them and you don't need to take your eyes off the road like you do with under dash mounting.

Its a quality product. I'll upload a picture to my picturetrail tonight. www.picturetrail.com/tmneid.

The pics are uploaded in "updated interior" folder. There are 2 views. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree, pretty pricy for a piece of plastic!
Wonder if anyone other than Ecklers sells them? Ecklers shipping to my area just kills me!

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
I agree, pretty pricy for a piece of plastic!
Wonder if anyone other than Ecklers sells them? Ecklers shipping to my area just kills me!
I bought mine directly from the guy that makes them. Found him on Ebay or Chevy Talk, I am not sure which.

Its not a cheap piece of plastic and comes painted. I know a lot of people want cheap but nothing is cheap about this hobby. It is worth the price to me but I didn't buy from Ecklers. :bowtier:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts