Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are out of Lincoln,NE.
I know lots of you use Danchuk, Cars, Ciadella,and others etc.
Any of you use ,Speedway Motors?
I do not have any vested interest in the company, just asking as I got their new catolag and was looking through it. Mike

·
Registered
67,749 Posts
have used them and everything was great. :tu

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Yes, I've used them several times. Found items I needed when building my gasser. Always a good experience. Very knowledgeable staff. Good return policy. I would definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I've bought a lot of items over the years from Speedway and have never had an issue either with the quality of their parts or their shipping/return policy. Helpful, knowledgeable staff, terrific customer service...more than can be said of many of the aftermarket suppliers. Prices on similar items are often less as is shipping.
:tu:tu:tu:tu

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ditto.....:congrats::flag6::blowtiedb:

I've bought a lot of items over the years from Speedway and have never had an issue either with the quality of their parts or their shipping/return policy. Helpful, knowledgeable staff, terrific customer service...more than can be said of many of the aftermarket suppliers. Prices on similar items are often less as is shipping.

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
Since they are in my "back Yard" I see them often. NEVER had a problem with them. I've bought their garage sale (see their site) items and never got burned - They are up front and give an honest description.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ditto.....:congrats::flag6::blowtiedb:

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
They are out of Lincoln,NE.
I know lots of you use Danchuk, Cars, Ciadella,and others etc.
Any of you use ,Speedway Motors?
I do not have any vested interest in the company, just asking as I got their new catolag and was looking through it. Mike
Great place! Purchased from them for decades. Good people, prices and excellent customer service.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I've bought a lot of stuff there too over many years.

They've been around for a LONG time.

Never a problem. Great place.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
I highly recommend them. Especially the fast shipping.:bowtier:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Great place. Bought a lot there when I was racing and some stuff for the hot rods.
The catalog I got last week was dedicated to speedy Bill's wife. I guess she passed away recently

·
Registered
1955 210 SERIES, 406 DUAL QUAD ENGINE WITH MUNCIE 4 SPEED
4,457 Posts
I have bought several items from them . no problem with parts and fast delivery. after you order you will get lots of their catalogs . Fun to look through them for nostalgia parts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts