·
RIP: 10-27-2018
3,279 Posts
I hope to be there friday/sat too

·
3,279 Posts
Went to the Springfield swap meet today,
Probably nottin special to you big city boys, but for a country yokel it was quite a show. 1600 vendors. Couilda spent a ton, If I had any to spend.
Hot as all get out, Ended up renting one of those electric scooters, but even then I could only take about 4 hours of it and probably didn;t see 10% of everything there. Sure wish I had money. :sign0020:

·
Registered
557 Posts
ya i was there from weds til sat at 9 my uncle sells tools right past the root beer stand inside the west gate.

·
3,279 Posts
ya i was there from weds til sat at 9 my uncle sells tools right past the root beer stand inside the west gate.
I think I talked to him (or you) Midwest supply, I got your catalog, I was looking for a replacement pad for a DA sander. Small world

·
3,279 Posts
Was there. Hot as heck. Had 7 or 8 people go down from the heat. Gotta stay hydrated people!
Yep and they were only charging 2.50 for a bottle of water.

·
Registered
557 Posts
probably him, between you and i, i didnt take my vacation to go work again, lol, thats what my aunt was sup to do. her ankles were swolen though, happens at every swap meet he does, lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was there friday, picked up a working 56 push button radio with power supply for $20.00 and a 56 speedometer assembly with a working electric temperature gauge for 10 bucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts