Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure who owns this car now, Just thought it was a different look and I would share. It has 15" rear wheels with 17" front wheels to help take up the large wheel well opening. What do you think??

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I like the stance:tu Very sinister looking 55... Later, Dave

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Looks to be pretty much undriveable...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I like the rake, but I think it looks a little odd, if your into the big wheels then I think you should have them all the way around... if thats your thing. I like the 15 inch rears, I would put a 15 on the front and create a rake from a taller rear tire and lowered front spring or spindle..... I like that approach better....

But to each his own.

Gil

·
Registered
496 Posts
IMHO it needs more wheel on the back, theres too much tire there.

More on the hot rod side of things but one guy who knows how to pick tyre and wheel sizes is Bobby Alloway, the black corvette is his wifes I believe.

Might be a bit radical for some..

·
Registered
510 Posts
the best thing about tri 5s is you can use bigs and littles or all bigs or most any combo and make them look good with the right stance.

·
Registered
437 Posts
The rear has to have bigger wheels than the front......period!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
IMHO it needs more wheel on the back, theres too much tire there.

More on the hot rod side of things but one guy who knows how to pick tyre and wheel sizes is Bobby Alloway, the black corvette is his wifes I believe.

Might be a bit radical for some..
k what wheels are on that challenger? and thunderbird they look sharp

·
Registered
211 Posts
The wheels on those two cars are made by Billet Specialties specifically for Bobby Alloway. They will not sell them to anyone else.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Not sure who owns this car now, Just thought it was a different look and I would share. It has 15" rear wheels with 17" front wheels to help take up the large wheel well opening. What do you think??
Can I ask how you know the wheel sizes on this? Do you know for fact, or just guessing on sizes?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts