Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Star City Classic Parts is a Chevrolet Restotation Parts store located in Miamisburg Ohio. We are an authorized dealer for most of the reproduction suppliers and we have access to used parts. We cover 1928-1970 Chevrolet, 1962-1972 Nova, 1964-1972 Chevelle and 1970-1972 Monte Carlo. Our hours are 9-6 Monday- Friday & 9-2 Saturday EST. We accept Visa or MasterCard ans ship UPS. Contact us at 1-800-900-5912 or e-mail [email protected] or visit us on-line www.starcityclassicparts.net

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
Thanks for the Information, we need all the parts providers, that we can find, so all our members have the right part for that Trifive.

Please place a link to Trifive.com on your website.

Otis:)

487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We just received word that 1955-57 Complete floor pans with all the braces welded in place, will be released in mid-August. The intro price will be $995.95 plus T/F (due to size). Also '55-'57 Sedan doors and '55 Quarters are on the way. The 1957 Deck Lid Trim Kit will also be ready for shipping mid-August. For additional information contact us. We'll keep you posted!

487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's the intro retail price that was given to us by the supplier! We have test fitted the doors and they are very good. We were also told the '55 rear quarters will be factory style including the trunk lip. The roof for '55-'57 Sedans are also in the works. They called this week asking about the size of the filler panel from the rear window to trunk lid on all models. This should be an interesting year in the parts business.

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,031 Posts
All models for the trunk to rear window piece???? You mean there will be something specific to 4dr HT's made finally??? I hear the little cherubs playing their trumpets!!!! :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
OK! Gene my question is: Is their going to be the rear window to trunk piece for a 56 belair 2 door post? If so did they give a time frame on that piece??

Thanks
Scott

·
12,256 Posts
I've always wondered why they don't make any wagon quarters (besides 55 Nomad) so you don't have to cut them up to use them. Seems like a simple tooling change to eliminate the dip. With my luck they will have them just when I finish mine.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
How long will that price last?? I need floors, but I can't afford them right now! But that is an amazing price!

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,031 Posts
If you can get the full floor with braces already welded for that price, you have a customer with me!

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Star City Classic Parts is a Chevrolet Restotation Parts store located in Miamisburg Ohio. We are an authorized dealer for most of the reproduction suppliers and we have access to used parts. We cover 1928-1970 Chevrolet, 1962-1972 Nova, 1964-1972 Chevelle and 1970-1972 Monte Carlo. Our hours are 9-6 Monday- Friday & 9-2 Saturday EST. We accept Visa or MasterCard ans ship UPS. Contact us at 1-800-900-5912 or e-mail [email protected] or visit us on-line www.starcityclassicparts.net
Folks, you won't find a better person to deal with. I purchased my trunk, floors, floor halfs, toe boards and inner and outer rockers (all CARS Inc) from him. Great prices and great person. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Folks, you won't find a better person to deal with. I purchased my trunk, floors, floor halfs, toe boards and inner and outer rockers (all CARS Inc) from him. Great prices and great person. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.
I'm right there with ya Nick, great guy and cheaper than anybody I found. Could have talked to Gene for hours but had to get back to work :((actual work not work on car work).

Gene, that is one heck of a price for a full floor with all the braces. I'll put that on my list. I'll call ya....:D

·
Registered
342 Posts
I consider myself quite fortunate; I live 10 min from Gene's shop and will not buy anywhere else (caveat would be that I'm broke down and don't have a choice). :tu

P.S. If you see my creamsicle 55 on a trailer, call me first to make sure I'm not broke, then call the cops - I don't trailer anywhere by choice. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.