Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey tri five forum. Here is my project 55. I dont post very much, I more or less hang out in the back. Figure I would share my progress with everyone. The plan for the car is big block chevy, turbo 400 and a Ford 9" out back. Stock front suspension and ladder bars for rear suspension. It will be a nice cruiser I hope when all is said and done.

Here is the install of the real steel cross brace. Don't know how much it going to help. Figure I try it.

Front brakes, wheels and speedway motor control arms. Excuse the mess work in small area.

This is where I am at with the project. Let me know what you think positive and negative.

Attachments

·
Registered
66,552 Posts
cool project, your doing good Nick.

Reactions: Nick's55

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is an awesome project. Forgive my ignorance, but what is the piece of flat stock up front between the frame horns for?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is an awesome project. Forgive my ignorance, but what is the piece of flat stock up front between the frame horns for?
I am pretty sure it was to tow the car around. Like what you would see today on a rv with a car behind it. Same concept

·
Premium Member
55 belair 3 inch chop, history unknown...
84 Posts
It already looked totally bad ass before you started...it will be nothing short of awesome when your done!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts