Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
How long did you cook your turkey for and how much did it weigh ? and did you use peanut oil il or vegetable oil ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How long did you cook your turkey for and how much did it weigh ? and did you use peanut oil il or vegetable oil ?
I used peanut oil. 3 min per pound. Pre heat the oil to about 350-375. Keep the temperature around 325-350 While cooking. let it sit for 20 min before cutting. It's a good fryer and tool holder LOL!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey tri five forum. Here is my project 55. I dont post very much, I more or less hang out in the back. Figure I would share my progress with everyone. The plan for the car is big block chevy, turbo 400 and a Ford 9" out back. Stock front suspension and ladder bars for rear suspension. It will be a nice cruiser I hope when all is said and done. View attachment 331817 View attachment 331818 View attachment 331819

Here is the install of the real steel cross brace. Don't know how much it going to help. Figure I try it.
View attachment 331822

Front brakes, wheels and speedway motor control arms. Excuse the mess work in small area.

View attachment 331823 View attachment 331824

This is where I am at with the project. Let me know what you think positive and negative.
Hey tri five forum. Here is my project 55. I dont post very much, I more or less hang out in the back. Figure I would share my progress with everyone. The plan for the car is big block chevy, turbo 400 and a Ford 9" out back. Stock front suspension and ladder bars for rear suspension. It will be a nice cruiser I hope when all is said and done. View attachment 331817 View attachment 331818 View attachment 331819

Here is the install of the real steel cross brace. Don't know how much it going to help. Figure I try it.
View attachment 331822

Front brakes, wheels and speedway motor control arms. Excuse the mess work in small area.

View attachment 331823 View attachment 331824

This is where I am at with the project. Let me know what you think positive and negative.
what is the purpose of the metal bar that appears to be welded to the two horns

21 - 29 of 29 Posts