1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J 100_0657.jpg

100_0658.jpg

100_0660.jpg

100_0700.jpg ust wanted to re-connect, Our project is getting a earlier start then expected (lost storage) I've Ben collecting parts some parts,but the car should be by the end of the week I may have lucked out w/ a motor and tranny that came with the car mite be a LT1 w/a munnci 4sd the # were hard to read in the barn were everything is,We have never taken on a project like this so we'll be asking a LOT of questions
Thank
I'll try to get some pic up

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
From the pictures it looks like a good foundation to start your build. An LT1 would be a nice addition. :tu Good luck with the project and keep us posted!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Tag and bag everything, take lots or pic,s get boxes and mark them.
keep the floor clean nothing like droping something and have to look in a pile of dirt for it. good luck and keep us posted:anim_25:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I suggest you plan for what you want to have at the end and dont deviate ... I have done a number of projects over 3 times as the plan changes ... big question is are you going to drive it, race it, trailer it to shows ... your choice ... Joe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely a Driver we have a 72 chevelle w/a502 540hpthat shakes your filling louse, So this car is going to be a driver Plans / Fuel injected BB w/700r maybe3.55 gear but I'd love a air ride but$$$$ but mainly reliable that WE can get in drive and better half say must have air !!!

·
Registered
66,306 Posts
nice start and thanks for pics. :five: as boz said, bag & tag as you go. pics will come in handy too. :tu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts