Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[Hey guys, just wanted to thank everyone for giving me their feedback a few weeks ago. I think we worked out all the bugs now.]

If you're looking to save some money and some time on your restoration project you need to check out this FREE resource. Go to SoutheastChevyParts.com to get a free copy of my dad's latest parts guide entitled "7 Mistakes When Buying Classic Chevy Parts ... And How To Avoid Them." Just sign up for the FREE ebook in the side margin.

Nothing but a Chevy,

James

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Thank you James. Mike

·
Registered
429 Posts
These guys are GREAT to deal with! As soon as spring comes I will be buying a lot from them!

·
Registered
37,981 Posts
Why don't you just post those tips - or let us download it without providing the contact info so you can blast us with unwanted emails, etc?

Or is the tip just to buy from you?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why don't you just post those tips - or let us download it without providing the contact info so you can blast us with unwanted emails, etc?

Or is the tip just to buy from you?
Thanks for honest question Rick ...

The e-book is free and yes it is in exchange for you email address, but if you really don't want further emails with great tips, tech articles, interviews with experts in the field and OTHER FREE RESOURCES, then you can unsubscribe. I honestly won't be offended. We only send out one email a week so if that's "blasting you with too many unwanted emails" then you don't have to subscribe.

My father has been one of the pioneers in this business and we are trying to provide valuable content to our subscribers. I would love for you to join us, but realize that our subscription, Chevy Journal, isn't for everyone.

I guess not everyone likes getting amazing FREE content sent to their inbox (I say that with a smile of course ... oh the limits of an email response).

James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts