Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been collecting a lot of parts so when my"57" gets back from being painted I will be ready to start reassembly with out having to wait for parts.(only for the stuff I forgot to order)I bought a ididit column now I need to order a steering wheel,I am undecided between a billet specialties or a con2r steering wheel. I don't want it with a half wrap as I will have it wrapped to match the interior.
Now my question is this being I have power steering should I go with a 14" or 15" wheel ???... Need help. :gba::shakehands::p3:

·
Registered
67,684 Posts
15 will be fine with the power steering. wouldn't go smaller. :anim_25:

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
Equality as important will be the adapter for the column.Different widths and bolt patterns.

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
I see that Ecklers sells a short adapter that fits Ididit columns,whats the story? Should I go long or short on the adapter?
There was a recent thread about that but I dont remember the outcome as I need to know as well.I would like to go with the shorter one and I have the longer 9 bolt one that came with the Billet Spec. wheel but have not done the mock-up yet with regards to seat position and roll bar location.(NO HELP from Me as to your answer, just more questions).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts